Industrial Computer Systems
Technology must inspire and convince.
Prime Cube® stands for intelligent solutions in the areas of operating, visualising, monitoring and controlling. When developing our modular and highly flexible industrial PCs, panel products and devices and the manifold HMI applications and embedded computing solutions we always focus on the optimum user experience.
For 10 years now our customers have placed trust in the high-quality Prime Cube® products and in the development competence with respect to customized solutions - from robust systems for machine-building and different industrial fields up to reliable IP69-applications.
Modularity is prime
Modular computer systems for industry, machine building, automation and more
As a system provider with high development competence and several years of experience we have developed a modular system for the configuration of optimum solutions for different applications. Individual systems can be put together from configurable HMI, performant box PCs, stable solutions for the transmission of video and USB data up to 100m, extendable IIoT concepts as well as software and service solutions.
Customized solutions with all advantages of standard products:
- with validated components for 24/7 operation in an industrial environment
- suitable for industrial use, reliable and robust
- quick adaptation to your individual wishes
- long-term available (10 years) in form, fit and function
From highly compact top-hat rail box PC with lean calculating power (“minimum size - maximum performance”) to full-featured, robust and long-lived high performance box IPC. With Prime Extend a terminal can be installed at a distance of up to 100 m from the box PC.
- Needs-based designs
- Flexible configuration
- User-friendly design
The software system includes numerous configuration and extension options. Our development experts also configure individual edge computing concepts on demand.
New: The Prime Box Pico, one of the smallest industrial box PCs.
Minimum size. Maximum performance.
Prime Box Pico
- One of the smallest Box PCs in an industrial environment
- Efficient platform (atom-class), fanless CPU and system cooling
- Connectivity options in smallest space (WiFi, LTE, CAN)
- Individual software solutions
- Edge computing
For demanding tasks.
- Highly performant for the editing and processing of complex data
- Selection of x86 processors
- Fanless CPU and system cooling
- Robust system design for high demands
- Individual configuration
The PC based touch monitors for the visualisation of industrial applications can be realised as installation and attachment parts.
All products comply with protection class IP65 circumferential, are verified for 24/7 operation and can be controlled in a sturdy EMC environment. Due to the passive cooling the systems only develop a low background noise. Embedded processors increase the lifetime.
- All platforms are flexibly extendable.
- A selection of display sizes offers the right solution for different demands.
- Extension options, e.g. in terms of connectivity, increase the usability.
For use in hygienic areas, in contact with food, in food-related or chemical environments.
- Robust IP69 design, fully customized
- Industry display with multitouch and splinter protection
- Food-safe and resistant to cleaning agents
- selection of available standard components and established configurations
- quick offer preparation and availability
- no development effort
- customer-specific adaptations according to corporate design: color of ident, logo printed in front panel
- additional components such as memory, interfaces or extension cards
- optical full bonding optional
- individual software integration
- development of a completely customized system solution
- panel sizes from 7” to 32” available
- protection class IP69K optional
Prime Extend is a stable solution for the transmission of video and USB data over 100 m in modular mechanical and plant engineering.
- Latency-free transmission in full HD
- With compact top-rail housing or fully-integrated in the box PC
- TX: "Plug & Play" - easy integration into existing infrastructure
- Power supply: 5V, 12V, 24V
- RX: Integrated in Prime Panel or also availabe as OEM module
- Temperature range -20°C ... +50°C
IIOT & Edge Computing
In the Industrial Internet of Things OT (Operational Technology) and IT (Informational Technology) increasingly merge, making the safe real-time processing of generated data more and more important. In order to be able to ideally use the IoT and data, edge computing and gateway solutions for companies are increasingly becoming key technologies.
The GS.GATE is an extendable, configurable edge server with integrated IIoT gateway function, embedded into the security-solution from Genua, a renowned security expert.The solution can be connected to machines independent of the manufacturer and offers a high protection level at the critical interface between machine and external network. By means of the secure separation docker applications are run by the customer in one part while firewall and remote access components in the other part take care of the secure remote maintenance access.
The Prime Box Pico as one of the smallest industrial box PCs offers high connectivity, compact design and the opportunities of modular software and edge computing solutions.
Our customers profit from our sound know-how in system and embedded software. Customized solutions are possible from BIOS level via operating system configurations (Windows 10 IoT and Linux) to middleware. Software and application developments on different ARM and x86-based architectures round off the service portfolio.
Edge computing and other software concepts are also realized within the modular system. Virtualization tools such as a real-time hypervisor allow to integrate existing remote maintenance solutions and operate parallel docker-based applications.
At the outset of a project the requirements are precisely analyzed by the development team in order to be able to create the suitable software and system architectures. Tool-based requirement engineering including test coverage ensures efficient and secure results.
Service & consulting
We oversee and accompany the complete project process, the product life-cycle and beyond.
On your request a team of experts support the project planning, the requirement management, the development of specifications, the system design and the third-party integration. After development and manufacturing the range of services is rounded off by quality and safety checks up to the product certification.
Form follows function
The design was developed in cooperation with the renowned agency Ottenwälder und Ottenwälder. Highly precise form elements with elegant edge design build up from the narrow front frame to the technoid cooling elements of the computer cores. This layer build-up allows for clearly divided housing structures with visual lightness and professional appeal.
The reduced form language of the Box and Panel PCs is highlighted by an IDENT in form of a small blue square at the side of the front frame, the "Prime Cube", which – based on customer requirements – can be printed in any color onto the frame. Printing is performed in-house via pad printing procedure. In this way it is possible to realize large production runs – and allows us to meet customer demands in a quick, effective and flexible way.
You have a first idea or concrete requirement? Our sales engineers and experts are happy to support you.