The portfolio reaches from the highly compact top-hat rail box PC with lean calculating power (“minimum size - maximum performance”) to full-featured, robust and long-lived high performance IPC attuned to individual requirements.
- Robust system design for continuous operation
- Fanless CPU and system cooling
- Flexible configuration in hardware and software
Processors, memories and interfaces can be combined according to requirements. The software system includes numerous configuration and extension options, from operating system and BIOS to the middleware. Our development experts also configure individual edge computing concepts on demand. With Prime Extend a terminal can be installed at a distance of up to 100m from the box PC.
The design with its clear form language follows the principle “form follows function”. By the adaptation of individual design elements we create an optimum recognition value of our customers’ corporate design.
All products are available for 10 years in form, fit and function and include a warranty of 36 months.
Prime Box Pico
- One of the smallest box PCs in the industrial environment
- Efficient platform (Atom-class)
- Optional connectivity in smallest space (WLAN, LTE, CAN)
- Prepared for edge computing
Prime Box Performance
- Highly performant for the editing and processing of complex data
- Comprehensive selection of x86-processors (Intel processors 8th and 9th generation)
- Robust memory architecture for optimum operational safety
Depending on requirements the connectivity can be enhanced by WLAN, LTE or other radio extensions.
Furthermore, with the optional CAN-bus extension a robust, fast and simple fieldbus is available that is increasingly used for the solution of small and cost-sensitive applications in machine-building. In this way, additional components can be integrated easily and flexibly.
Prime Extend is a stable solution for the transmission of video and USB data up to 100m in the modular mechanical and plant engineering.
- Latency-free transmission in full HD
- With compact DIN rail housing or fully integrated in the box PC
- TX: "Plug & Play" - easy integration into existing infrastructure
- Power supply: 5 V, 12 V, 24 V
- RX: Integrated in Prime Panel or available as OEM module
- Temperature range -20°C to +50°C
- Size: 44 mm x 170 mm x 92 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.15 kg
- Mounting options: 35 mm top-hat rail, wall mounting via L-bracket or table operation standing or lying down
- Quick battery replacement thanks to practical slide solution
- Size: 132 mm x 300 mm x 217.3 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6.25 kg
- Designed for tabletop operation or wall mounting
The robust system architecture of the box PCs excels by its efficient platforms, a fanless CPU and system cooling and the EMC-compliant design. The mechanically stable aluminium housing ensures particular longevity even in challenging environments. The box is optimized for operation at ambient temperatures of -10° C to +50° C.
Secure and reliable:
- Validated platforms ensure a low performance risk
- Industrial Components for 24/7 Operation
- The tested EMC-immunity prevents voltage fluctuations and ensures constant operation
We advise our customers in the system selection process so that you get the most out of our many years of development experience.
“The passive cooling of the Prime Box Pico works very well even in ‘difficult’ environments such as direct sunlight. All in all, the housing makes a very robust and valuable impression!”
Industry Machine Building, Food & Beverage
The modular system was developed in 2019 on occasion of the 10th anniversary of the product brand Prime Cube®. Customers can assemble the suitable computer system from defined modules and are advised during the whole system selection process. PC-based HMI and web panels for the visualization of industrial applications and the portfolio of box PCs are complemented by IIoT concepts, software and service features.
- Numerous individualization options are available in the configuration steps Base, Style and Custom.
- Selected pre-configured platforms for different applications accelerate the development process compared to completely customized developments.
- Shorter time-to-market and an optimized price-performance ratio.
Contact our sales team now. We look forward to talking to you about your individual solution!