Shape your future with us.
Apprenticeship: Your start to your professional career
This is what you can expect
- an exciting mix of theory and practice
- specialist knowledge about the latest technologies in industry and economy
- personal assistance, individual support and own projects
- an open, trusting atmosphere in a great team
- modern training facilities
You would like to know how working at Schubert System Elektronik is like?
Application process: Step by step into our team
Tipps & tricks
Checklist for your application
- Letter of Motivation
- Complete CV with photo
- Copies of certificates School-leaving certificate or current school interim report
- Certificates of internships, courses and/or side jobs, if applicable
- Certificates of voluntary work, if applicable
- Other certificates
How will the interview be held?
- Upon your arrival, you will be picked up by a trainee.
- Next, there will be a short test to evaluate your knowledge.
- After that, our trainers will talk to you about your strengths, weaknesses, interests and your knowledge of our company.
- Furthermore, you will watch a presentation of the training process.
- Finally, you will get a tour of the company.
What our apprentices say
Schubert System Elektronik is a familiar and ambitious company. The company acts as a strong team, all employees help each other.
2nd training year as electronics technician for devices and systems
In case of good performance in vocational school and the company a job offer after completing the professional training is very likely. Furthermore, subject to a certain average grade, the company promises a financial contribution to a desired further training. Further training opportunities, such as master craftsman, technician or follow-up studies are also not excluded.
2nd training year as system electronics technician
I decided for the training because I found the mixture of commercial and IT topics exciting and had imagined the work would be varied. So far, my expectations have been well met as the training really covers different facets and you learn something from both fields.
3rd training year as IT system management assistant